Tobias travels to South-East Asia and beyond!

Because the ticking you hear is your life passing you by!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

In my thirty's and slowly loosing my misanthropic streak!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Pre-flight drama

Well, got everything sorted out in the end after serveral tribulations. Went to Sweden just before departing on the big adventure and was told that my passport wasn't valid anymore since the plastic containing the photo had dried up and was close to fall off.

Said and done. Went to the Police in Stockholm and there were signs everywhere saying that a passport would take at least 5 days which was no good at all since I was travelling in two. Said and done...went up to the counter and met the most helpful guy ever who manged to sort out a new passport for the following morning. Relief is a word not that doesn't do it justice I'll tell you.

Spent the next five days taking it easy in London and saying goodbye to people, packed and re-packed before everything fit properly.

So, off I went to Hong Kong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home