Tobias travels to South-East Asia and beyond!

Because the ticking you hear is your life passing you by!

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

In my thirty's and slowly loosing my misanthropic streak!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Flying to Hong Kong

Got on my 21.15 flight from Heathrow to Hong Kong and managed to sneak myself a window seat which was great. I hate sleeping on planes, there's never enough room and it's a physical impossibility to find a comfortable position to sleep in.
Woke up midway and looked out on the Russian tundra below which is one desolate landscape. All cold with deserts everywhere. Don't know what lives there but what ever it's hard as coffin nails and you don't want to mess with regardless if it's people of animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home